Panjango Resource Bank
A comprehensive bank of interactive teaching resources and exciting digital careers games which connect learning to life and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and experience to find their purpose and fulfil their potential. The Panjango Resource Bank includes:
Teaching resources that connect careers to the curriculum and help young people develop important skills for their future as they explore the world of work. The Resource Bank currently includes:
- Subject resources that map every topic of Key Stage 3 Maths, English and Science to work-related challenges to connect careers and the curriculum
- Skills resources developing key skills such as creativity, confidence, leadership, teamworking and communication
- Careers resources that explore individual career options through our contextualised knowledge, skills and experience challenges
- Sector resources exploring a dozen careers within each sector through contextualised knowledge, skills and experience challenges
- Current Affairs resources released every month placing young people into the heart of the events that have happened in the past month and getting them to tackle those real-world problems
All resources are downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format to allow you to tailor them to the specific needs of your pupils.
Web-based careers games to develop knowledge about the world of work and help young people to think about their future. The Resource Bank currently includes...
- Panjango Choices - a thought-provoking question game where players discover more about the interests, aspirations and purpose of themselves and their friends. It's career exploration with a twist!
- Panjango Top 10s - a fast-paced naming game where players try to name as many of the Top 10 examples of a topic relating to the world of work as they can before the time runs out e.g. 'Jobs in a hospital' or 'Famous inventors'.
New resources will continue to be added to the Panjango Resource Bank each week, and new digital games periodically, as well as regular updates to the existing products.Subscribe Now