The Panjango Game
The fast-moving career exploration board game!
Have your pupils ever dreamed of launching a rocket to Mars? Or coaching the sports stars of the future? How about saving lives or protecting the planet? With the Panjango Game they can explore more than 120 exciting career options!
The Panjango Game is a fun, fast-moving and quick-thinking challenge game exploring the world of work. The game allows up to six players to race to complete quick-fire challenges including Acting Out, Story Chains, Unscramble or Disaster Plans, as their knowledge and skills are put to the test in work-related scenarios.
Benefits for Young People
- gives learning context and demonstrates the exciting applications of learning in life after school
- develops key skills such as teamworking, communication, problem solving, creativity and confidence
- encourages risk taking and helps young people to discover their strengths and weaknesses
- makes careers education more fun and engaging through an interactive exploration of the world of work
- opens minds, broadens horizons and raises aspirations
Benefits for Teachers
- a powerful tool to enable any teacher to instantly deliver a high quality careers lesson
- helps schools meet the Gatsby Benchmarks and their statutory requirement to deliver independent careers guidance
- gives learning real world context and brings the Maths, English and Science curriculum to life
- reduces workload by offering exciting and high impact lesson plan solutions
- helps evidence Ofsted outcomes including SMSC, achievement of pupils and quality of teaching
The game includes 24 challenge varieties in total, as well as a booklet containing 10 mini games using the game content and bite-sized information on 126 different careers.
The game is primarily designed for use by young people in transition phase between primary and secondary school.
Save 10% when you buy 10 or more of any of Panjango's games!