The Panjango Game
The fast-moving, quick-thinking, fun challenge game exploring the world of work!
Play head-to-head and side-by-side with up to six players to complete a wide range of challenges, from Tool Twister to Story Chains, and Unscramble to Disaster Plans.
Benefits for Young People
- gives learning context and demonstrates the exciting applications of learning in life after school
- develops key skills such as teamworking, communication, problem solving, creativity and confidence
- encourages risk taking and helps young people to discover their strengths and weaknesses
- makes careers education more fun and engaging through an interactive exploration of the world of work
- opens minds, broadens horizons and raises aspirations
Benefits for Teachers
- a powerful tool to enable any teacher to instantly deliver a high quality careers lesson
- helps schools meet the Gatsby Benchmarks and their statutory requirement to deliver independent careers guidance
- gives learning real world context and brings the Maths, English and Science curriculum to life
- reduces workload by offering exciting and high impact lesson plan solutions
- helps evidence Ofsted outcomes including SMSC, achievement of pupils and quality of teaching
This fun game is filled with quick-fire and mind-boggling challenges that explore the world of work and get young people thinking about their future.
The multi-functional game is designed for use by young people aged 8 and over both in the classroom and with family at home.
The game includes 24 challenge varieties, 10 other mini games and information on 126 different careers.